If you want to cook sushi rice, you will think that How Do I make Sushi Rice in a Rice Cooker?
There some very easy steps to be followed to make perfect sushi rice
Before cooking the sushi rice, you have to make sure that they are dust free. So before cooking, you have to wash them, so the small grains of soil wiped out. After when you see your rice are fully cleaned then follow these steps and cook perfect sushi rice
- Take out your rice cooker
- Open the lid and take the inner pan out of the rice cooker
- Put your washed rice into the inner pan
- Add some amount of water according to marking of the inner pan
- Now plug in your rice cooker power cord to the power supply
- Turn it on and choose sushi rice cooking
- The timer will be started,
- When the time is finished, it will automatically shift to automatic keep warm mode
- Now open the lid and check rice are properly cooked
- If not then hit reset button but if cooked then serve them
Now after serving your rice washed it out using any detergent and let it dry in the open air once it is done place it back into the box.
Note: Most of the rice cooker like Pansonic rice cookers 2017 and Zojirushi products has the option of sushi rice cooking if your cooker has the option it is ok if somehow it is not available then must check your user guide to locate the manual timing of sushi rice. For that type of cooking make sure that your rice cooker has the micom technology which is based on micro computerized chips.