How to Steam Chicken in Aroma Rice Cooker? With aroma rice cooker you can steam vegetables and chicken or fish while you are cooking rice.All you just need is chicken either it is breast part or leg part.Well honestly speaking steaming chicken into aroma rice cooker is easy as a fart.Here are some steps that you should follow while steaming chicken along rice.
Steaming Chicken Along Rice Cooking
- Clean your Aroma rice cooker First
- Then you have to measure rice and chicken according to your need.
- Add some water to the inner pan and put rice in it
- Now you have a tray that is used to steam put chicken to steam
- Add your chicken in it and hit white rice button if you are cooking white rice
- After approximately 30 minutes your rice and chicken would be perfectly ready.
You will find nice and fluffy rice and thoroughly steamed chicken in the cooker Simple.
Only Chicken Steaming
If you are steaming chicken alone, you have to put 2 and a half cup of water in it and make sure that you have 2 and a half chicken which will take 30 minutes to be steamed on the heat of 165 degrees which is recommended.Now you have to hit the steam button on the front of the aroma rice cooker and set it to 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes when the cooker starts beeping which means that chicken is steamed.Now take it out if you see that chicken is not fully steamed then add more 5 to 10 minutes and cook.
According to my experience normally steaming chicken alone is the best practice and well recommended because steaming it alone will give you best results.But if you want to steam them along then its ok go ahead.
Well if you are steaming chicken you must have to read their guidelines which are written in the manual that has been provided in the box.There are some safety measures written on it so you have to follow it.