How to Clean Panasonic Rice Cooker Step by Step. Cleaning your cooker is the hard part to do especially when your rice cooker inner pan is not coated with the non-sticky material.So here i will provide all the safety instructions that will help you clean your Panasonic or any other rice cooker easily.The best practice is that you should clean your rice cooker after each it just not only protects you from germs but also you can have a healthy meal each time you use it.
Though cleaning is a very generic part, so you have to be very careful.Here you have some steps to follow while cleaning
- First of all, unplug the power cord of rice cooker from the electricity
- Wait for some time while your cookers coils gets cool approximately 10 minutes
- Take out your rice from the inner pot of the cooker
- Take out the inner pot of rice cooker and dip into warm water and wait 10 minutes
- Now you can take your pot out and wash it using any soup
If your rice cooker has a lid which is made up of glass, then you can wash it using any detergent.But the lid is attached to your cooker then use a sponge to clean it.After cleaning all the stuff, you have to expose the all the items in the air and let them dry for at least 25 minutes.
If somehow burnt rice is attached to the inner pan then you have to use sandpaper to clean them out but remember you have to put your inner pan into warm water first then next step is using sandpaper.
Take care of rubbing using sandpaper because using it too much can make the inner pan coating defected which can be harmful to your health.
Don’t use clean cooker when it plugged with electricity.If somehow cooker gets short circuit you can have the unbearable electric shock.