Sometimes it happens when your product is used for many times then clock battery need replacement So,
How to Change Zojirushi Rice Cooker Battery?
Don’t worry before letting going ahead to the process of replacing the battery process i would like to inform you about some instruction that might be very useful for you any Zojirushi Rice Cooker or any other brand like Panasonic rice cooker 2017
- It’s my recommendation that battery should be replaced only the product dealer
- The modification or replacing the battery will void the Warranty Period
- The personal modification will be at your risk! Keep this thing in Your Mind
Tools and Skills Required,
- Screw Driver
- Soldering Iron
- Basic Soldering Skills
- Pair of Nose Plier
- Turn Cooker Upside Down and Open all 4 Screws of the body
- You will find a lithium battery which as positive and negative terminal which not replaceable
- Put the screwdriver underneath the battery and gently lift it up
- The battery will be separated from board as you apply the pressure by using the tip of the screwdriver
- Make sure that your battery is properly discharged and sue multimeter for that purpose
- Use the pair of nose plier to detach the battery from the circuit board
- You will find 3v of battery and buy another same like that battery holder. Make sure the rating and voltages are equal of both batteries
- Remember that thing that left the side of the battery is a positive and right side of the battery is negative. Which is mostly visible on the circuit board
- Put your new battery into a holder that you have purchased.
- Now use the soldering iron to place battery and holder on the Printed Circuit Board.
By the following these instruction you can be able to change your battery easily.
If you have any other queries about Best Rice Cooker 2017 Feel free to ask questions in the comments below
after i changed the battery, how do i reset the rice cooker?
Thank you for this. May i suggest that you check the battery first as my rice cooker had a CR2477 which is much larger.